I admit it. I am a social media whore and love sharing info, my opinion and basically anything I like (or sometimes HATE!) with folks. My interests are so wide and varied I could never try to list them all at once but one of my favorite things to do is save money and get things for free. I mean really- who doesn’t like that?! I also am a mom to 3 amazing kids, college educated, a decent cook and an avid gamer/all around geek. If I had to subscribe to only one fandom (I know, its SO HARD to pick just ONE!) it would be Doctor Who. My game of choice is the PC version of Diablo 3 and the expansion Reaper of Soul. I have an entire blog and Twitter pretty much dedicated to my Diablo “career” (check out the blog at thesoulraven.wordpress.com and on Twitter @the_soul_raven). I am in the process of establishing seperate media accounts for my geeky, mom endevours and you can find me on Twitter @geeksumptuous and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/geeksumptuous Please bare with me while I tweek and compile everything and get the party started!
Some things I KNOW I will be posting about:
- Autism- my 2 boys were diagnosed with Autism at a very young age and through intensive therapy they are both well-adjusted young men whom I am very proud of!
- Rheumatoid Arthritis- before the age of 30 I was diagnosed with seropositive RA and am currently on weekly self injections of methotrexate
- Fibromyalsia- In my early 20’s I was diagnosed with this pretty mysterious disease and have plenty to say on the topic!
- Cooking- I love cooking and baking! I do it all ranging from frugal to gourmet.
- Product and Resturant Reviews- I have participated in mystery shopping projects and am quite descriptive, concise and detailed in my reviews
- Budgeting and Money Saving- I think I might be OCD for saving money! I have many great, easy (or not so easy sometimes) ideas plus like to share new ones that I stumble across
- Parenting- Having 3 kids I feel like I am an expert on this topic for the most part (definitely a novice at the teenage years GAH!)
- My Cat- I’m totally a crazy cat lady and think my cat is one of the cutest. Ever.
- Gaming- We are a gaming household- PC, vintage, console, board, card and RPG included!
- General Geekdom- Star Wars, Star Trek, Game of Thrones, Doctor Who etc etc. Literary and reading nut, otaku in every sense of the word (anime, manga, Japanese culture in general) and so are the kids!
Stay tuned- I am hoping to create a fun, entertaining and informative blogging destination for the folks of the interwebz!